P-3 Visa

Frequently Asked Question


Are you wondering whether you can travel to the United States as an artist or entertainer and perform your art form if your work is culturally unique? 

What is a P-3 Visa? 

non-immigrant visa

Individuals or groups of artists or entertainers traveling to the United States to develop, interpret, represent, coach, or teach a unique or traditional ethnic, folk, cultural, musical, dramatic, or artistic performance or presentation may be granted a P-3 visa.

What is the period of stay on a  P-3 visa? 

What is the application process?

P-3 visas are a fantastic opportunity for international artists and entertainers to display their work in the United States. As an artist or entertainer, you should be informed of the entire process of a P-3 visa.