All You Need to Know About O-3 Visa

As a nonimmigrant in the US, you want your family to come along with you.  USCIS allows the dependents and immediate family members of an O-1 visa holder to come to the US on an O-3 visa.

What you should know About  O-3 Visa

This type of visa is created by US government to allow the O-1 and O-2 visa holders to bring their children or families along with them during their work stay in the country.  

It is important to note that only spouse or unmarried children under 21 of O-1 and O-2 visa holders will be granted such visas. No other person, such as parents or close relatives, will not be eligible for an O-3 visa. 

How to apply for an O-3 Visa?

To apply for an O-3 visa, you can apply along with the O-1 or O-2 visa holder or after the principal person has secured their O-1 or O-2 visa at a US Embassy where you live. 

Suppose you have any other doubts related to O-3 visas or any other visa types. In that case, you can contact Sethi and Mazaheri law firm, and our experienced immigration attorneys will contact you to assist you on your case.